The Santa Clara County Emergency Medical Services Agency is an essential service dedicated to ensuring the provision of quality patient care to the people of Santa Clara County through collaboration, facilitated regulation, and system management.
- Dignity and Respect: We treat people with dignity and respect.
- Progressive Innovation: We are dedicated to the continuous improvement of our processes and systems, based on science, data, and best practices.
- Professionalism and Objectivity: We treat all individuals and organizations professionally, fairly, and without prejudice.
- Leadership: We lead through collaboration and facilitation to ensure accountability, the provision of quality patient care, while ensuring fiscal and operational stability.
- Participation: We value the contributions of the public, other agencies, and organizations in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the Santa Clara County EMS System.
Assuring an EMS system in Santa Clara County that provides safe, quality, and effective prehospital care.
All personnel and customers must wear face coverings when entering this building. If you are not wearing a face covering, you may be asked to leave.
Certification and Credential Processing Hours
By Appointment Only. No walk-ins.
By Appointment Only. No walk-ins until further notice.